Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Wii, Raisinets & Gossip

I found this picture of Olivia Palermo and I gotta say, I just love it. I love the animal print paired with the bright orange pants. What I also like is that the outfit isn't fitted and tight, I think the shirt with the loose pants are a perfect combo with the high heeled boots. I wish I owned those Tibi heavy wasted silk pants she's wearing. This would be a perfect outfit for the upcoming Spring, don't you think?




I've been so tired these past few days, since I've had to wake up at 5 every morning to go to work. Luckily, I still managed to go to my favourite class at our gym called Bodypump and then stop by at my friend Katariina's house where our night consisted of playing Wii, eating candy and gossiping. Here are a couple of pictures of my night:





pics http://www.starstyleinc.com/

2 comments:

  1. Never would I've thought that I'd get mentioned in a same post with Olivia Palermo. :D :D

    & You are so cute in that pic!

    ReplyDelete