Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A Day in Dubai

So my sis Suvi and I thought that it would be nice to work on this blog together. She writes from Finland and I from Los Angeles. We pretty much have the same interests (traveling, health, beauty, fashion, etc) so we'll both be giving our own opinions and thoughts.

Vegas


The 2-week vacation was so great and I've been trying to get over my jet lag for days now, not easy! From India, I flew to Dubai just to spend a day there. My airline hooked me up with a hotel room and rides so it was awesome. Dubai is a place I've been wanting to go for a long time and we've been planning a trip there with my boo, so it was nice to see a preview of it. I didn't have too much time before my flight back to the States, but I had enough time to go touring around Dubai to see some sights and shopping at the Dubai Mall. It was great: it had different malls from Europe and the US in ONE mall,,how convenient!! I bought a couple things, but didn't have too much energy to shop around, so I just enjoyed the experience... and can't wait to be back!

Such a nice and colorful airport!

City of Dubai

Pretty house in the hoods of Dubai

Burj Al Arab..I wanna stay here when I go!



Pretty shore side condos...

Atlantis in Dubai

Chillin, watching the sunset

Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world

The Dubai Mall

The mall was huge!


Interior design ideas

Yummy looking cupcakes



A new Starbucks flavor!

Aquarium/sea world inside the mall!

2 comments: