Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Twenty-four Candles

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST SISTER IN THE WORLD!

My lovely sister is turning 24 today and I'm devastated I'm not there to celebrate it with her. For the longest time I've been trying to come up with something useful to give her cause I hate buying useless crap for people, but it's really hard to come up with anything. I'm more of a DIY kinda person when it comes to gifts so I'm sure she has some idea of what's coming..

Funny Birthday Ecard: Happy birthday to one of the few people whose birthday I can remember without a Facebook reminder.

Unfortunately it takes about a week for the package to get from Finland to L.A. so she'll get it a little late but better late than never, right?


Sneak peak of one of her gifts..

No comments:

Post a Comment