Thursday, January 12, 2012

Bubble Baths!

Especially now that it's winter, it's good to relax sometimes and what better way than to take a nice, relaxing bubble bath. It's good for your nerves and also muscles! I had a crazy workout on Saturday and that's why I needed a nice bubble bath this weekend! It's so good for sore muscles to soak in hot water. I usually use a really bubbly bath soap, but I found a bath salt I got from Bellagio in Vegas when I stayed there earlier this year, so I decided to try that out. I also lit some candles, had a couple pieces of chocolate, a glass of sparkling wine and some Alicia Keys playing..perfect!

Bubble baths<3

Toblerone chocolate and Martini Asti (I looove sweet sparkling wine)

I love candles in the Winter..and Fall..and when it's dark

Other than that, my weekend was really chill...just sleeping, relaxing, working out, seeing friends and getting back to the L.A. time zone. I also saw my Finnish girls..it had been a couple weeks so it was great to catch up and have sushi with them.

Going out for sushi with the girls... Shirt: some store on Melrose, Pants: Zara, Bag: Gucci, Shoes: Christian Louboutin

-Jen

2 comments:

  1. Lol @ your description about what you wearing. I'm picturing you talkin as a Hollywood girl.
    Btw, Louboutin? oh la la, tu t'la petes. You such a baller :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, no noo I'm not a Hollywood girl :D qu'est-ce que c'est "tu t'la petes"? Haha :)

    ReplyDelete