Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My 24th b-day


My birthday this year was super fun! Before the 24th I was feeling a little down and totally un-excited for various reasons, but it turned out to be an awesome one! I appreciate all my people who came and made my night(s) awesome...Love y'all! <3 I celebrated the weekend before <3 and then with my girls on Tue night (Jan 24th) and Sun night. Good times!


I woke up to this on my real birthday!!! (24th) My love's birthday surprise for me! <3

I love all things sweet and chocolate-y!

One of my favorite desserts, chocolate-covered strawberries

I had my b-day dinner with some Finnish girlfriends @ Philippe Chow


My girl Lala baked me this delicious chocolate cake! It had 3 different chocolates in it..soooo yummy!

Making my b-day wishes

My outfit for my dinner. Shirt: H&M / Jeans: Adriano Goldschmied / Shoes: Steve Madden

This past weekend's nail color: O.P.I. Glitzerland

I found this nice "little black dress" for my birthday by Stretta

My birthday shoes...CL

I got some treats for my sweets!



Getting ready with my girl JuJu

My Swedish girls got me all my favorite things! I loved the cards, goodies, flowers and gift cards!!

I'm a huge fan of getting gift cards for presents!


My birthday crew ready to leave

My look for the night

We partied at Greystone Manor


Our bartender just kept the shots going!

What a night it was! Thanks ladies<3



How great is God for letting me see another great year!



-Jennine

4 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun jenn!!!!:) the goodies look delish and the cake lala made, mmm, it has my fav choco on top..cookies&cream??? ooh... <3
    AND THE SHOES... u r killing me lady. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joo it was so fun hun!!! :) <3 Omgeee the cake was amazing hahah!!! I almost died of goodies overdose this week :D u know it cookies & creme hershey's heheh ;)<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. cookies&cream is also available here...THANK GOD. <3

    ReplyDelete