Saturday, February 25, 2012

I looove food!

Like many others, I loove food. i love different dishes, eating out at different places and trying out new foods. I also like to cook new dishes and I need to go cookbook shopping soon! I've been sick for a couple days now, which sucks for many reasons, but also because I don't really have an appetite! Here are some delicious dishes that I eat on a regular, almost weekly basis.

One of my favorite dishes ever! Lobster w/ dynamite sauce on top of california roll @ Sushi-Dan on Sunset. Delicious!

My outfit for Soho House...Fun night! Vest: H&M / Tank top:  some store on 3rd St promenade / Pants: Zara / Shoes: CL

Another fave dish of mine...Greek Chicken Salad @ California Pita. Organic, cheap and so good! My girl Laura and I always eat here after a workout or just for fun.

I love salads and this one is so easy and quick to make, so I make it often. Lettuce, cucumber, jumbo shrimp and avocado w/ pepper and lemon.

This is almost the same salad, but without the avocado and with some barbeque balsamic sauce.

Eating at Sushi-Dan once again. I cannot resist this dish!

Went out to Greystone Manor last Sunday...fun times with some Finnish girls and some FIDM girls.

Went out for dinner with some Finnish LA girls & one who was visiting LA a couple days ago... Shirt: H&M / Jeans: Robin's Jeans (my fave!)


Shoes: Grey suede pumps from some shop at Santa Monica Place

We ate at Aroma Cafe..Tilapia w/ eggplant, it's so taste-y!

My friends shared this delicious dessert...I had a spoonful too!

Felt like wearing this shirt to give me a boost, because I was feeling so un-winning today because of my flu! Unfortunately, it didn't really make me feel better lol.

I had a foot massage in the morning, I thought maybe some relaxation time would make me feel better.

-Jennine

No comments:

Post a Comment