Monday, February 6, 2012

Superbowl weekend minus the superbowl

This weekend was the Superbowl Sunday-weekend, but since I don't really watch American football I didn't watch the games or do the typical stuff, like BBQ, etc. It was a really nice and hot weekend so spent it relaxing and doing fun things! I went to get a facial at a new spa, which was really awesome, went to my friend's dinner party, worked out, tanned by the pool, saw friends i hadn't seen in a while and of course ate a lot! I think I'm ready for the new week to start!

Appetizers at my friend's dinner party

Delicious hummus, olives and brie!

These were sooo good. Stuffed mushrooms with turkey bacon, onions and cream cheese.


He is so sweet...he got some pink moscato for me!!! :)

The salmon, asparagus and risotto were impeccable!!! Tasted absolutely perfect!

A new healthy drink that my friends introduced me to.

My favorite chocolate in the whole world

We played some fun games

Another game and the prize...chocolate of course!

I love his interior design and apartment!

Paris!


View from the rooftop


My outfit for the night, casual

Some more food..a delicious salad after a nice workout at Runyon Canyon

The smoothies at Urth Caffe are awesome!

And the dessert...tiramisu. We shared, but it was still huge!


Chilling and tanning on Superbowl Sunday

Lovely view!


-Jennine

2 comments:

  1. smoothie looks so yummy and u look fresh!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun! <3 It's sooo goood!! Next time u come, we must have some!! ;)

    ReplyDelete