Wednesday, February 22, 2012

5 Things I like about February

It's been a while and it's been a quite busy week and a half! School is back on (full schedule), Valentine's Day just passed and I've just been passing time with friends & fam :)

I love little house ornaments and found this item last week, had to get it:

I was shopping house stuff w/ my future mom-in-law and saw this..
5 Things I LOVE about February:

1. Valentine's Day
It's one of my favorite holidays and I love the "love in the air" -feeling. Especially in the US it is really popular and all the restaurants are full of couples celebrating this holiday. I also love chocolate, and that's associated with this day, so it's awesome!

2. It's the shortest month of the year
Even though winter is not real winter in California, I can't wait for the hot, summer weather, so the faster the winter goes by, the faster the summer can arrive!

3. Spring Semester begins
This is a good and bad things, but mainly good. Even though after a really relaxing Winter session at school, Spring semester feels really busy with a full schedule, BUT it's my last semester at my current school so I'm excited about moving forward in my scholarly journey!

4. Presidents' Day
Presidents' Day just passed here in the States, it was the 20th of Feb and it was a holiday, so no school and a lot of sales! I bought a lot of clothes for sooo cheap, which is great!

5. March is the next month
I'm just happy in general that it is March soon, because there are a lot of positive things happening in that month :)

Box of my favorite chocolate in the States....yummyyy<3

Sooo goooood!!!

Some more...

My Valentine's day nail color :) (this nail shop didn't do a good job :( )
This past week, I also decided to my own nails after the V-Day color got chipped after 2 days (argh! never going there again!) and washing my own hair (which is a process, because flat ironing is so annoying). I also did a mud mask and some soothing sea salt + hot water treatments on the skin.

Hungarian Mud 
Sea Salt

My sulfate-free shampoos that I have to use because I did the Brazilian Blowout some months ago.

I'm so excited because before the Brazilian Blowout my hair was super frizzy and curly... Now this is what it looks like after I wash it and dry just a little BEFORE flat ironing... I wish I had a before picture to show how curly it was!

My nail color for this week.. I did it myself this time. With Lumene Party On underneath and O.P.I. Gold Shatter on top.

This is what it is supposed to look like with the Gold Shatter on top so I don't know what happened with the other nails
-Jennine

No comments:

Post a Comment