Saturday, February 18, 2012

Shrove Sunday

Whew! What a hectic week it was! I had night shift once again and it just flew by. The weeks just go by so fast it's almost scary. Anyway, a few days ago I caved in and bought a few new clothes and a pair of shoes (I'm trying to save money) but I think everyone should treat themselves every now and again, right? I know there's still a lot of snow on the ground but I couldn't help myself and bought stuff that's more suitable for warmer weathers.

From h&m


Matching! Haha.. And no, I didn't set this up I promise you, he just got curious.
The hat is from Bijou Brigitte and the shoes from Zara

From h&m

I also finally finished Patisse's dress, so she came over last night to try it on. This is what the dress ended up looking like:


Finally done! Now I can move on to the next project (a white lace dress for myself and a shirt for my sister).



Yesterday I remembered that tomorrow is Laskiainen (Shrove Sunday) which meant I just had to bake laskiaispullia (buns that everyone eats on the holiday). I made half with Nutella whipped cream because for some crazy reason my brother doesn't like the normal kind, but they were really good too!


It's also a tradition to go sledging so maybe I should do that too! We're also celebrating by having a Stieg Larsson movie marathon with my friends. I have to see what the hype's about.

-Suvi

No comments:

Post a Comment