Thursday, February 9, 2012

Aritzia Spring '12

I've fallen in love with Aritzia all over again. I've loved all of their collections for as long as I can remember and the new one doesn't disappoint. The clothes are simple and wearable. The runway looks are always really nicely put together and I only wish there was a store here in Finland (yeah right). The collection is full of pastels, bright colors and sun-faded hues. I love the washed down denim, the tailored jackets and the interesting cuts. I guess I'm only gonna have to daydream for now. Enjoy!






-Suvi

3 comments:

  1. WAU. I love it. All of it. And i want every piece. RIGHT NOW. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I know me too! :D if only they sold these in Finland...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know right! goodnes.. pure beauty. :)

    ReplyDelete