Saturday, March 3, 2012

My Surprise Prezzy!

I loove surprises and was so happy to see a package in my mail box. It was my (belated) birthday present from my sister and I was so excited as I opened it..it has all my favorite things in it!

This was what was inside:

My new dress that my sis made for me.


I absolutely love the dress! The color, coral, is one of my favorites and the dress was exactly my size, which is awesome! I also really like the sleeve. The dress is perfect for the summer.

A card she made


When I saw this painting, I thought my sister had bought it from India, without me knowing. I saw this exact painting in a store in India and I was thinking of buying it, but I didn't because I had already bought another one. My sister had taken a picture and painted it for me. So talented and I would've never known it wasn't made by the original artist!

I love this guardian angel pendant that she sent to look over me <3

"Yellow balls", my favorite candy in the whole wide world!!! They have chocolate and liquorish inside. Läkerol is also another favorite candy, which is not really a candy..it's sugar-free.

Thank you sis I loved everything!

-Jennine

4 comments:

  1. OMG Keltaset pallot are my favorites tooooooooo!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vivi omgee really!! :D They're my all time fave!!! I love them :)

      Delete
  2. Ihana Lahja <3 T. Roro

    ReplyDelete