Friday, March 9, 2012

Marni at H&M

When I got home, I couldn't help but smile when I saw what was on my bed. 


After getting home at 6am from working the night shift, I put my alarm on for 10.45 because the Marni at h&m collection started selling at 11am. I opened h&m.com and the message 'Due to the interest in our latest designer collaboration, you are being placed in a queue. Please try again" kept popping up. An hour and a half later I could barely keep my eyes open any more and just gave up. A few hours later I went to try again and finally got through but the shoes I so wanted had been sold out (surprise surprise). I called my mom at work and asked if she could kindly go into one of the three h&m's in Finland that carry the collection and see if they miraculously still had a pair in my size. She agreed, but said she would do it in the evening after getting off work. Turns out she had gotten the last pair in my size! 


They're perfect! They're so much like these other Marni saw I wanted a few years back but couldn't find anywhere. They are super high but pretty comfortable. I can't wait for the snow to melt so I can wear them!



-Suvi

No comments:

Post a Comment