Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day & Tallinn

Happy Mother's Day to every mother out there. We just finished eating our mother's day breakfast and now me and my mom are about to go to Pilates. Ever since I can remember, my sister and I have made our mom breakfast in bed on mother's day. Sure, the breakfast was a little more simple when we were kids but the tradition has stuck. This year was no exception (unfortunately Jen's in LA so she couldn't participate) and my little brother and I got up early and made her breakfast.

 
Fruit salad, chocolate-covered strawberries, avocado cheese omelette and a sandwich with mozzarella, tomato and basil.






Yeeah..let's jut say this mango cheesecake tasted much better than it looked..

Last friday me and my friend Minttu decided to go to Estonia for a day cruise since I got these free tickets from my parents. The only day possible was this friday so after we got done with our night shift  at 6am we headed to Helsinki and got on a boat. Needless to say we were super tired and had planned to get a few hours of sleep on the way there, but I guess I had forgotten about the drunken karaoke singing on Finnish cruises so it was pretty much imposible to nap. After drinking coffee and eating fro-yo we got some much needed energy and the day just flew by.

jacket h&m, jeans vero moda, scarf Brussels, shirt h&m, shoes new yorker
We went shopping in Rottermann, Viru center and Rocca-al-Mare.


Minttu & I went to eat at this restaurant in Rocca-al-Mare. The goat cheese salad I ate was super good.





On our way back from Estonia. Words can't explain how tired we were at this point but we still had a great time in Tallinn.

This is what I bought:


I've been looking for a perfect white V-neck for the longest time and I was so glad when I found this for 4€.


I love this floral skirt from Zara.


A bag from Pull & Bear.

-Suvi

No comments:

Post a Comment