Thursday, June 7, 2012

I'm Legal!

Feel like ages since I've written on here. Been super busy with work and preparations for out trip to Los Angeles so I feel like I have no free time at all. Luckily my work ended and right now I'm enjoying my vacation in sunny California.

A few days ago I celebrated my 21st birthday and I couldn't have asked for a better way to celebrate it this year. My b-day's on the 4th but we left to Cali on the 2nd, so I wanted to celebrate with my friends in advance. My and my friend Kirsikka held a joint birthday party for some of our friends.  We celebrated by grilling at her house and just hanging out.

One of our birthday gifts
Kirsikka's chocolate fountain...words cannot describe how yummy it was








We tried to make a vodka filled watermelon..that didn't really go according to plan :D 

Nine, me, Kirsikka, Kaisa & Anna-mari
One of our birthday cakes

 My actual birthDAY was a few days later when we had already arrived in LA. Twenty-one is a big one here so of course we had to do something special. We went to the happiest place in the world (Disneyland) and spent our day there. The craziest thing happened while we were walking to the ticket stand. We were about to buy the tickets which by the way aren't the cheapest ($125 each) when this man walks over and says "there's 4 of you right? well today's your lucky day, here's 4 tickets for you for free" and just walks away. I mean does that actually happen? Anyway, we had an awesome time in Disneyland and I definitely want to go back someday.






Sure hope I don't look like that when I'm old

Haunted mansion






No comments:

Post a Comment