Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Brazilian Blowout

I tried the "controversial" Brazilian Blowout for the first time in the end of last year. It was honestly the best thing ever! My hair (half Nigerian hair) is really curly naturally and hard to manage, so I decided to try it out. I met a girl last year who had done it and her hair looked amazing. I'm a huge fan of Lifebooker (similar to Groupon, Citydeal, etc.) and I found a great deal and a great hair stylist. I heard she does the best extensions in Beverly Hills, so if you're in need of a good stylist, I recommend her.

The Brazilian Blowout lasted in my hair from end of November until a couple weeks ago (mid-April), so I went to do it again. It makes your hair so much more manageable and the curl softer...it has keratin in it, so it conditions the hair as well...I recommend it and Anush! http://www.anushhairdesign.com/

My sis's fave..

The curl getting softer

The product is strong so this blows away the fumes
Facebookin' under the dryer

The end result

Nice, straight and manageable :)

You're supposed to wash your hair after 3 days of the treatment...before my hair was so curly when it got wet, now it's just wavy
After blow drying the hair dry

Not too shabby..

This week's nail color for fingers+toes...my #1 fave color O.P.I. "Peel Here"

My new fave drink..yum

-Jennine


No comments:

Post a Comment