Friday, April 27, 2012

Greeting from Athens!

I just arrived in Athens a few hours ago and I already love it here. My mom had to come here for business for a couple of weeks and asked me if I wanted to join her for Vappu (Labour day). This is my first time in Greece and it's not what I had imagined at all. It's very beautiful here and it feels like I'm fast-forwarding my life straight to summer. It's funny how all the tourists here are wearing shorts and a top while many of the locals are still wearing jeans and a winter jacket because I guess they don't consider +25 Celsius summer yet.

Finally got my fro-yo fix :D
t-shirt Gina Tricot, pants h&m, bag Zara, shoes Bianco


Tomorrow we're visiting Acropolis and some other tourist-y places so I'll be posting more picures later!

-Suvi

No comments:

Post a Comment