Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Waiting for Summer

I've had such a hectic schedule lately, so I haven't been on the computer that much... A lot of new things have been happening and I'm really excited that it's gonna be summer vacation soon. Spring break was good and now finally about 7 more school weeks to go!

My family is coming to LA in the summer and this is where my sis, bro and I will be spending our days!

Snacks before going out

Adiam's 25th b-day!

 
 Me and the birthday girl <3
Jello shots in the cab

B-day part 2 
@ Urth Caffe with my girl Anette <3



Chilling at my pool

My dish of the week: Tilapia and broccoli w/ garlic and lemon...I don't know why but I eat so much of the same stuff... I love tuna, salmon and tilapia and I can eat the same dish for many days straight. Easy and quick to make.


Coming from hiking

-Jennine

No comments:

Post a Comment